Never Mind the Mind (36mins)
Is your mind bugging you?
Delving deeply into that malfunctioning aspect of consciousness we call 'mind', Muz Murray narrates this widely appreciated seminal chapter 'Never Mind the Mind' from his book 'Sharing the Quest'. If you are harassed by non-stop thinking, this is an important key to understanding how your fictitious 'mind' functions.
The CD covers:
- Is your mind making you ill?
- How your thoughts create illness or energy
- Are you repeating anti-mantras that are holding you back?
- Where was mind when you grew from sperm?
- Do you actually 'possess' a mind or does it possess you?
- How to understand your mental machinations
- The key to overcoming the mind
- Step by step observation of thoughts
- The 'carpet-pulling' technique to Samadhi
- Never Mind Mindfulness: practice mindlessness
If you are the one who prefers to listen and absorb when relaxing in the bath or driving in the car, or while cutting vegetables, giving a massage or whatever, then this is the recording for you!
Never Mind the Mind - CD
- Brand: Muz Murray
- Product Code: Never Mind the Mind - CD
- Availability: 5
Tags: Never mind the Mind